What you will do:
- Arrange your valuation appointment by simply clicking on the valuation page and completing your details. We'll be in touch soon after.
- Instruct us. Once you give us the go ahead our one off fixed fee of £590 will be due at this point. IF WE DO NOT SECURE A BUYER WITHIN OUR AGREED CONTRACT PERIOD AND YOU CHOOSE TO LEAVE US, WE WILL REFUND THIS FEE BACK TO YOU. YOU GENUINELY HAVE NOTHING TO RISK OR LOOSE. NO SALE, NO FEE!
- Carry out viewings to suit your schedule*1 - Applicants will make viewing appointments via our online 24/7 calendar which we will qualify and confirm with you. Your available viewing slots will be shown to them via this calendar
- Once a buyer has been secured and an offer has been accepted, you will Instruct your solicitor*2
What we will do:
- Carry out a full market appraisal at your property, providing you with a realistic and honest valuation, at a time to suit you
- Receive your instruction
- ID - we'll come to you to collect your ID and carry out mandatory customer due diligence (This is a legal requirement prior to marketing)
- Expert photography, floor plans, for sale board, arrange an EPC if required *3
- Market your property with the busiest online property portal in the UK, Rightmove, within 24 hours of photos being taken
- Confirm viewing appointments made by applicants via our online 24/7 bookings diary - We will set up your personal diary so only days and times that you are available are displayed. We will of course qualify all appointments for you
- Negotiate and agree a sale for you
- Legal - Once solicitors have been chosen, we will send out the sales memorandum to all parties
- Progress your sale keeping both you and your buyers informed along the way
- Be available - As an online platform you would be correct to assume that everything is handled Online. However, that is not the case with O, your local Cheltenham Online Estate Agent. You will receive the best of both worlds and will find us available to speak with about your sale either on the phone, via email or in person, just like normal
- In summary, you will do your viewings, organised by O Cheltenham, and we will simply do everything else, just like a (normal) high street agent.
What we won't do:
- Charge you extra for anything
*1 - If you get stuck we will be happy to lend a hand. We never lose sight of our mutual goal!
*2 - If you have not already thought about a solicitor, we will be happy to recommend one to you
*3 - EPC. The EPC survey will be invoiced directly to you if one is required. Price £60
Our advertised selling fee of £590 does not include any independent services that you may require, such as conveyancing, financial services, removals, surveys.
If all of this sounds good, then on to your valuation appointment.